Thursday, November 1, 2007

Late Afternoon Light



I suppose it's partly a result of my work schedule: I'm working (remotely) in New York, so I knock off for the day around three. I'm sure I'm not the first to notice how lovely the late afternoon light is, but I just noticed how many of my pictures are taken then. One of the wonders of shooting digital that the camera records the time of day you took the photograph. I just took a look at my digital photo collection: almost all of them were taken between 3 and 6 in the afternoon.

I've put up a couple of web albums so you can see what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! they make me homesick for Vancouver --- and I've already moved back here! Maybe I am spending too much time driving to my job in Chilliwack these days!